Luxoft (www.luxoft.com) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. Luxoft’s software development services consist of core and mission critical custom software development and support, product engineering and testing, and technology consulting. Luxoft’s solutions are based on i… View more
Company size: 5,000-9,999
Contact person: Marianna Shcherbina
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of high-performance audio, entertainment, information and communication systems for the automotive and aftermarket industry.
Luxoft engineers have a deal with the following technologies and systems:
– High-speed DVD/CD based navigation systems with map and symbol (turn-by-turn) display;
– Speech Dialog Systems;
– Radio and GSM units;
– Multimedia players (e.g. DVD player, CD player/changer, MP3 player);
– Telephone solutions;
– Integrated telematics systems (e.g. Internet, WAP, e-mail, SMS, Bluetooth);
– Integrated multimedia systems.
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system;
2. Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer;
3. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information;
4. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies;
5. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions;
6. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes.
– Good level of C++;
– OOP, OOD principles; design patterns;
– embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications);
– Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code .
If the described position appeals to you please forward your detailed CV to Marianna Shcherbina.
Custom Date: January 15, 1970